FGCU Nursing Fall 2013 Applicants!Register Today!
- by usfgirl Feb 5Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I just wanted to get a post going for all FGCU School of Nursing Applicants for the Fall 2013 semester.
At minimum, please post your current school, cumulative GPA, and program percentile rank from your TEAS exam.
Good luck to everyone!
- 12,848 Views
- Feb 7 by shealz5I just took my TEAS and did not do as well as i anticipated..It was the English section that brought my score down. My overall was an 80. I have all my pre-reqs completed and have a 3.9 gpa. I am planning to retake TEAS again in April if I dont receive letter by second week in March.
- Feb 7 by usfgirlI just took mine too, it was quite difficult! Do you mean you got an 80 as your adjusted score? Or the program percentile rank?
- Feb 7 by shealz5that was my adjusted score; my program rank is 77...eeeekkkk; it was my first time taking it and like I said the English was my bad section... how did you do btw....i am sorta limited to FGCU bc I have a 3 year old and can't relocate
- Feb 7 by usfgirlWell first of all, kudos to you being a mom and going to school! I think you are okay with the 77. I believe that is the score they take (I googled it and read it on a FAQ page). The FAQ page I read said that they have taken from a 74-77 in recent semesters. Although I am not sure how recent that information is, I still think you'll be fine considering your awesome GPA!
And of course, I suppose it'd be a good idea to post my own info...
TEAS Program Percentile Rank: 90
Cumulative GPA: 3.8
As far as my TEAS experience, I did the worst on the Science portion!
- Feb 12 by shealz5Wow...impressive scores...best of luck.....did you apply anywhere else or is FGCU your only choice?
- Feb 12 by usfgirlIn addition to FGCU, I am applying to UF and USF. Have you found any other local programs since you can't relocate?
- Feb 14 by shealz5I really want to get my bachelors and not do a 4-6 year plan. Edison has a Associates degree but that will be 2- 2 1/2 years so it doesnt make much since not to just go for Bach at FGCU instead even though Edison has small class sizes and a nice up to date learning facility.
- Feb 15 by usfgirlTrue, I agree! I definitely think it's worth it go for the BSN. I'm sure you'll get into FGCU though!
- Feb 25 by marianavelasquezHow do you know which score they look at on the teas test?
I say so many scores, Mean-Program, Percentile Rank-Program? Which one should I be looking at?