FGC LPN 2013 Hopeful - page 5
by Tiffany110207 4,985 Views | 52 Comments
Has anyone else applied for the LPN program at Florida Gateway College in Lake City, FL to start in January? I am so nervous waiting to find out if I got in!!... Read More
- 0Oct 20, '12 by sammiesodaI know right, rejection letters are such a bummer. I know what you mean about just making money, but from what I understand a lot of places are doing away with LPN's and only taking nurses and like CNA's I guess CNA's and LPN's do a lot of the same work but you don't have to pay CNA's as much
- 0Oct 21, '12 by Tiffany110207Oh my goodness.. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you & at least your wait ended earlier than expected. I guess you will no longer be waiting for the LPN acceptance! =) Thank you, I REALLY hope I get into NFCC.. and find out soon! lol. Guess this means you can officially begin to shop.
- 0Oct 22, '12 by sammiesodaThank you Lol yeah, they said we wouldn't get them for weeks. Yeah I guess shipping will need to commence now. I really hope you get in, I know this is an anonymous social network, but you seem real nice. You definitely need to post in here if you get in so I can congratulate you!
- 0Oct 27, '12 by Tiffany110207Thank you! I hope that I find out early like you did.. I've already started "stalking" my mailman for that letter lol. At least I should know about both within the next 2-3 weeks. You have worked hard & deserve it. You seem like a nice person as well. Have you found out when you would get to have orientation and stuff?
- 0Nov 7, '12 by Tiffany110207Well, I didn't get accepted to NFCC on Monday, but luckily I got my acceptance letter for FGC yesterday so I turned in the paper today saying that I accept my seat. Did you get into FGC too? Although I know you're planning to attend the other school. But at least we both got in somewhere! The wait is FINALLY over!
- 0For whatever reason I never got email notification of your last post but all my stuff is due the 19th and my orientation is dec 3-4. I got my letter from fgc today, denied lol but I'm so glad you got in! It sucks about NFCC but at least you can started and you'll be able to work sooner when do you do orientation and whatnot?
- 0Nov 12, '12 by Tiffany110207All of my physicals and stuff aren't due til Jan 3rd, but my orientation is Oct. 30th. It's looking like I'm exempt from 4/6 classes during the first semester so I'm happy about that too. I'm not starting my paperwork or shopping til orientation though. I'm so happy we both get to start in January! Guess we will both get to suffer through clinicals! =)