Chamberlain College of Nursing - Miramar, FL campus
- 0May 29, '12 by _loveeebebeI recently decided to appy to Chamberlain. I paid the admission fee, have a 2.7-2.8 gpa (not sure as of yet), and got an 80% on the HESI. Is there anyone else waiting for the panel to review admission and if so, what did you get and do you think I will get in?
- 0May 30, '12 by _loveeebebeQuote from _loveeebebeThank youI recently decided to appy to Chamberlain. I paid the admission fee, have a 2.7-2.8 gpa (not sure as of yet), and got an 80% on the HESI. Is there anyone else waiting for the panel to review admission and if so, what did you get and do you think I will get in?
- 0Jun 6, '12 by Navy_GlamI have yet to apply into Chamberlain but I meet with an advisor tomorrow.
I've applied into both FSCJ's program (though I do not think I will be getting in based on my final score vs. past scores)
I also applied into JU and should receive my decision letter by 6/15. I think I have a good chance being accepted just based on all the requirements however the applicants to available seats ration is SMALL sooooo eeeeh...
Which leads me here, I am trying to explore my options. I refuse to be wait listed for years.
I already have my AA so the program will not be as long. My GPA is just under 3.3 and I have yet to take the HESI test....
Could you tell me what it was like? What type of questions were mostly on the math section???
Thanks in advance!!
- 0Jun 18, '12 by _loveeebebeHey Navy_Glam,
I was in the same predicament. I had a 3.0 at the time and i applied to FAU and West Palm Beach Atlantic University. Leaving Nova as my last resort but I took the Hesi previosly for Fau and both times was fairly easy to me! I scored an 86% on the math and reading and science they don't count as much at Chamberlain.
The math sections was really, really and I mean really BASIC math. No geometry, trig, etc. The whole test was easy and you're gpa being a 3.3 is even better!
I just got accepted Friday morning and I transferred with close to 45 credits so I will be starting the nursing program right away!
Be blessed and Your very Welcome!
- 0Jul 23, '12 by ClaudyI applied to Chamberlain and will be taking the HESI in a couple of weeks. I believe I will also have about 45 credits transferred I had a nice experience when I visited the Miramar campus and my admissions rep has been very helpful. Once I take the exam, the panel with review my admissions on 8/14...fingers crossed for good news! Oh and congrats on your acceptance - will you be starting in October?