Broward College starting Jan 2013 - page 31
by Larimar7 98,660 Views | 557 Comments
Have been hearing that BC will be requiring math prerequisite and may be dropping Chemistry pre-req for nursing program for students starting Jan 2013. Please post any specific information you have received from the school. I... Read More
- 0Last semester I applied to the program i got pending seat availability and the only way to know is in the E-Mail were they used the point scale system and it would indicate how many people applied, how many seats were available and the cut off of the people with certain points that they were looking for. So it would state the people with the certain points and then it would indicate that if any one gave up their seat they would go down the list for the runner up in the point scale. But this was last semester seeing as how things have changed who knows how they are doing it now.
- 1Oct 9, '12 by YourSoulVainI'm still not allowed to use Private Messaging lol. I had 12 points: a 3.57 pre-req GPA (rounded to 3.5 for 11 points) and 1 for being a Broward county resident. My Broward GPA is a 4.0. I only took it once and my HESI scores were:
We should be getting the orientation e-mails soon. I definitely suggest that you print it and use it as your bible. Don't forget to bring a notebook and something to write with to the orientation in a few weeks. We have a lot of things to do in the near future.Last edit by YourSoulVain on Oct 9, '12 : Reason: Missing info
- 0Ok im at central and i talked to one of the secraty nursing ladys in building 9. The meeting will be on November 2nd from what she has told me, and that you must accept the invite when you get the email. And no i havent got the E-mail yet I just talked to them to get any more info.
- 0Oct 9, '12 by benincasaQuote from JpgaloI was told the same thing.Ok im at central and i talked to one of the secraty nursing ladys in building 9. The meeting will be on November 2nd from what she has told me, and that you must accept the invite when you get the email. And no i havent got the E-mail yet I just talked to them to get any more info.
- 0Oct 9, '12 by RNbound2013Heads up! I just called central's nursing dept. Orientation is slated for Nov. 2. If you can't make it to the meeting on Nov. 2 you must email Twanna Burney at Tburney@broward.edu to explain your situation. Sometimes she'll schedule a second meeting for those who can't attend the meeting. It's up to her. I will be out of town that date, so I'm hoping we can work something out.