Broward college may 2012 south campus studentsRegister Today!
- by lovelyb09 Apr 17, '12Hi everybody, this is a thread I started for students going to south campus this summer! Hopefully this can help all of us with the program and work together.
- 2,302 Views
- Apr 17, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to FL Nursing Programs forum for more of a response.
- Apr 25, '12 by CHUBBHi.... i got accepted into the May 2012 program, but at the north campus, and i live in miami... how come you got accepted at the south campus and start in the summer?
Quote from lovelyb09Hi everybody, this is a thread I started for students going to south campus this summer! Hopefully this can help all of us with the program and work together.
- Apr 26, '12 by lovelyb09I start in may, I think it's considered the summer term. I didnt think they were having the program at north.
- Apr 27, '12 by StephaniefuturenurseQuote from lovelyb09Hi congrats on your acceptance. I have a question. Is an 82% score on the hesi good enough to get into the fall program generic with a 3.3 GPA ?I start in may, I think it's considered the summer term. I didnt think they were having the program at north.
- Apr 27, '12 by lovelyb09I know that an 82 is a good score on your Hesi. They determine if you get in based on how many points. I know for may the lowest they took was 7 I think and that's a 3.0
- Apr 27, '12 by CHUBBYes, they're accepting, because i was accepted at the north campus. My orientation was April 6 at 1:30. i applied to the central campus and they told us we will be attending north. im doing the lpn-rn program, i dont know if that's the reason why. At first i was not happy, but i was informed they were the best campus, so i said cool. i start May 7, 2012... I WISH US ALL THE BEST OF LUCK.... CONGRATS
- Apr 28, '12 by lovelyb09Oh, see I'm not sure about lpn-RN Im doing the generic program. I've also heard north is the best! Good luck!
- Sep 21, '12 by Lav3nder_08Hi,
I wanted to know if anyone has any tips on passing nursing process 1? Because we've just taken our first test and I failed with a 30/50 and now need at least a 41 on the next two test to pass. So any tips would be very helpful
- Oct 15, '12 by lina_marcela07Hi everyone!! I need some advise, I got into the nursing program for jan 2013... South, central or north? And why... I think I might go for south, anybody have experience with that campus??