Excelsior CPNE workshop March 26-28Register Today!
- by Lindseyvam Mar 18In Albany. Is anyone else going? Looking for someone to sit by lol
- 742 Views
- May 11 by Nurse BlondieDid you go to the Albany workshop? Did you find it helpful? How many hours a day were you at the workshop?
- May 11 by Peterjoy93$800 for a workshop; why so expensive?
- May 20 by LindseyvamYes I went to the one at the college. It makes everything come together more clearly I thought. It's 8 hours for 3 days and lunch was provided.
- May 20 by LindseyvamI'm not sure but I figured if it will help me be successful the first time then why not do it. You were not allowed to take any supplies home though so I bought the skills bag and set up the labs in my living room. I test in a month from today!