The CPNE Second Timer's ClubRegister Today!
This is a discussion on The CPNE Second Timer's Club in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Inspired by a conversation in another thread, this is the CPNE Second Timer's Club. If you had the...by tnmarie Mar 15Inspired by a conversation in another thread, this is the CPNE Second Timer's Club. If you had the mild to intensely crushing experience of failing the CPNE on your first attempt, this is the place for you.
Some things I'd love to see discussed:
- Compare your first attempt with your second.
- Talk about what areas of the CPNE you failed and/or why you think you failed.
- Did you take your repeat exam at the same site? Why or why not?
- How did you "pick yourself up" after failing?
- Did you approach your second time differently? If so, how?
- If you failed twice, did you opt to retake it again? If not, what did you do? Did you go to a brick an mortar school, change careers, etc?
A note to first timer's: we are very glad you passed your first time, but comments like "thank god I passed the first time" and such won't add much to this conversation, so do please try to refrain. If you really must, then please start a "Thank God I passed the CPNE the first time" thread. Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=821698©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 725 Views