CPNE exam - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 24, '12 by tlipariYes I am
- Jul 27, '12 by sunrock[QUOTE="tlipari"]
Yes I I. Can help u prepare if u still need help
- Aug 1, '12 by josieljConsidering Dora as a workshop. Did you use her, I heard she is a ex-CPNE instructor. Did you take any other workshops?
- Aug 1, '12 by nursingforever35She is tutoring me. i would say she is excellent. She goes through PCSs and labs to ensure i am on the right track. i have actually gone into overkill with my preparation. i went to Lynns workshop times 2. i have bought Sherri's study guide. I have taken Excelsiors documentation conferance. I have read the study guide so many times i have lost count. I have purchased all supplies. I have been to Reddens website and t-lo's. I am a lurker on facebook conquer the beast and the Epn. When i pass my Cpne next weekend, i will have all of them to thank. I mention all of those study options to say there are many alternatives. may i suggest after reading sg..submit careplans and questions to epn discussion board.
- Aug 2, '12 by sunrockGoodness, gracious. Praying
- Aug 2, '12 by nursingforever35Thanks you.
- Oct 21, '12 by scooneybooneyWell, you don't have time for a hands on workshop now.....so where are you testing at?? If you are testing in Georgia, you can call Sheri Taylor and beg for a meeting and mock checkoff.
Good luckLast edit by JustBeachyNurse on Oct 21, '12 : Reason: tos