- by laern98 Mar 7, '02I am starting a nursing agency in Illinois and am wondering if anyone could make any recommendations for insurance companies to use for affordable workman's' comp., professional and general liability insurance. Any help would be appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=14776©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,481 Views
- Mar 9, '02 by TRNI can't help you with the insurance part but I am VERY interested to know about the agency you are starting. I have thought about this myself but am unsure where to start. Let us know how it is going.
- Mar 10, '02 by dmageeJust get three quotes from your local commercial insurance agents. They will be able to answer all of your comp and insurance questions.
- Mar 11, '02 by dmageeLet me know when you start searching for a factoring company. I have a great one with great rates.
- Mar 11, '02 by laern98What company do you use for factoring? How does this process work, what are the requirements?
- Mar 12, '02 by dmageeI am treading a fine line with the administrators. I enjoy sharing information and ideas on being independent, but I have to be careful not to promote my business on the board. If you would like to send me a private e-mail I would be happy to share some of that information.
- Mar 12, '02 by SICU QueenI'm curious to know about private health insurance. Anyone gotten any good rates from somewhere? I have a husband and four kids to insure, in addition to myself (yikes...).