Phone interview for DavitaRegister Today!
- by dec 123 Mar 12Just wondering what to expect when Davita calls me tomorrow. I do not have dialysis experience but I do have a year and a half medsurg. I am very interested in working in dialysis. Any advice?
- Apr 10 by five10fevrHow was your phone interview? I am suppose to have one this week too. The pre screener stated it would be more clinical questions.
- Apr 13 by RNFinnI just had a phone interview with them, and it actually wasn't that bad. I have about a year an a half experience in sub-acute. They asked me why I would be interested in dialysis nursing, a bit about education, would I be willing to train, etc. Good luck!
- Apr 13 by five10fevrRBFinn~ Thanks for the response
Was that the initial interview with the recruiter? Have you had any contact after that? I spoke to the recruiter this week and he said the unit will be contacting me soon. Which will be another more in depth clinical base interview.
- Apr 14 by RNFinnI had an interview with the FA the following week (Friday). Very straightforward. She asked me why I wanted to get into dialysis, why I was leaving my current job, my current dialysis knowledge, to describe myself, and how I feel about teamwork. She did wind up offering me the job, now i am awaiting an email from corporate on Monday. This is in NJ btw.
- Apr 15 by five10fevrWOW!!! that took a while to have interview. Congrats and best of luck at your new job.
- Apr 15 by RNFinnHa yeah...I'n always a nervous person wih giving notice to my current job also...when do I give it haha. Thanks! Good luck with everything.
- Apr 15 by five10fevrWhen are you suppose to start? Give 2 weeks notice if you can.