Online Courses - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 24, '09 by CTPCTstudentHI REGI!!!! How are things going??? Good to see you had a moment to check in!!!
- Jan 24, '09 by Laur318thank you for your replies. i was suggesting the hybrid because someone mentioned that BHSN/HCC will not accept an online - only algebra or science classes w/ labs. so if you take a hybrid you can do the labs and probably learn a lot more than if you had to execute the labs yourself at home. but i'm looking into clovis for a couple others, thanks to you all!
- Jan 25, '09 by 2ndcareerchangeHey,
You should really speak to the schools yourself and get who you are talking too. All of the science class at Clovis have a lab attached to them. At San Juan they send you a lab in a box, and with Clovis its electronic. Sometimes you need to explain the whole thing to them. They are 4 credit classes which indicate a lab. And one who personally took the AP I and II they have labs. You can easily get the course outline from the college to show to the prospective schools. Whats nice about Clovis is they REALLY have tutoring. I thought it would be difficult since its telephone tutoring, but I was really impressed and I LOVED the idea of the two hour delay so tutoring for me was until 8pm.
Sandy, how are your classes this semester going? Whats your plan for the fall?
- Jan 25, '09 by CTPCTstudentHey Regi- I am taking 3 courses at Clovis. ALOT of work this semester already. Still moving along through prereqs. After this I will have just one more Math to do in order to have all things completed that the tech schools require. (I even took the academic classes that are required for their graduation. This way if I get in, I won't have to take them during the same time as the nursing courses.
Still look at options though...
- Mar 12, '09 by krettmanDo you know if Capital will accept AP I and II from clovis? I can't seem to get anyone to call me back on this?
- Mar 12, '09 by CTPCTstudentHi - I have an email from Gateway saying they would accept credits from Clovis. Since Capital is also a Ct Community College I would think their policies would be the same.
- Mar 23, '09 by krettmanHI,
What year did you take A&P I and II at Clovis? Do you have a copy of the syllabus for these two courses that you could email to me? I am trying to get capital to approve these courses and Clovis is on SB right now
- Mar 23, '09 by CTPCTstudentHi- Sorry I have not taken it yet. Regi is the one who has - you can only hope that she gets your note in time...sorry!!
- Mar 23, '09 by krettmanThanks, I hope she reads this post soon too
- Dec 5, '10 by Laura523Hello, can anyone confirm whether Capital will accept Intermediate Algebra, A&P 1 and A&P 2 from Clovis? If so, can you please advise who you contacted at Capital for the approval so I can get it in writing from them as well? Thanks so much.