Anyone here going to Norwalk Community College?? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 30, '09 by jrinctHi -- I totally understand your frustration. This morning I got an email from Gateway that said they were missing proof of my H.S. completion and proof that I took English comp -- but a couple of weeks ago I got confirmation from the school that my nursing application file was complete. When I called the school in a panic this morninig, I found out the email was sent in error (computer system problem), and that several other candidates had already called the school with similar problems.
You should call NCC -- maybe they're experiencing similar computer problems. As for the ATI-TEAS test, they should have access to your scores since you took the test at NCC. To be on the safe side, just print out your results from ATI's site and bring them to NCC.
- Jan 30, '09 by msdeannahCapital sent me an email saying they didn't receive my a&p grade. of course not I'm taking it now and I sent a copy of my current registration. They also said they did not receive my teas test results. I didn't realize I had to have the official scores sent when I took them at another cc. I did it today. Hopefully they will consider my application complete. It actually is complete so they should.
- Mar 9, '09 by Coolbean12Hi everyone!!(thanks to all of you that responded back to my insane post jan 30th) ahhaha.. luckily I figured everything out ( I think) I recently got into BHSON and I am still waiting on NCC. I have a question for any of you that are currently attending NCC.. I should probably know this but I'm sort of confused.... I am lookin at the program plan, that shows you the classes you are suppose to take per semester.. When you are doing clinicals, are the clinicals included in your nursing classes.. For example, if I'm taking 12 credits a semester, do I take clinicals on top of that? or is it included in the nursing classes.. I'm not sure if im explaining this correctly at all, haha but if you have any idea what I'm saying please let me know.. otherwise I'll try to think of way to rephrase it(I've been working 12 hours, im not thinking clearly at the moment) thanks again
- Mar 19, '09 by tfsc1958How is the NCC program?
Would you recommend it?
I got accepted to BHSN and waiting to hear from NCC.
- Dec 15, '10 by Coolbean12I am really sorry I never responded to you questions, I am never on here.. ever.. I would have been happy to answer any of your questions had I realized you posted on here. If you still have any questions please prviate message me and I will try to check it more than every 6 months