UCH Residency July 2012 - Page 7Register Today!
- Sep 16, '12 by rtekippeThanks KyliRN and fishe144! I think the interview went well, but I was told by HR that applicants wouldn't be informed of hiring decisions until the week of September 24th. The interview itself was a little intimidating- I applied for the Burn/Trauma ICU and the Surgical ICU, but was interview by a team of 6 hiring managers from the Surgical ICU, Medical ICU, Burn/Trauma ICU and Neuro ICU. Each hiring manager had a packet of questions and they just went around the room and each asked me a question from their list of questions. The questions were mostly normal interview questions- nothing really related to clinical application.
Good luck to everyone!
- Sep 18, '12 by ryry115Just FYI-I know the ICU hiring managers are contacting people with job offers now. As for the other units I don't know. Good luck to everybody!
- Sep 18, '12 by NewNurse0909Do you know if a specific ICU unit is letting people know (MICU, SICU....) or are all of the ICU hiring managers letting people know?
- Sep 18, '12 by ryry115It was the SICU, and a friend of mine so I can't give too many more details. I'm still waiting to hear as well for the unit I interviewed.
- Sep 18, '12 by NewNurse0909Oh geez I interviewed for SICU. Well it's out of our hands now. Good luck to everyone who interviewed! Hopefully we'll hear soon.
- Jun 17 by bsnup13I know this is an old post but this is the only thread I've seen! I also have a CA RN license and got a job offer! I turned in my application June 5th and am still waiting for my ca license to transfer! Any advice?! Thanks!!!
- Jun 19 by mikkie1317hello did any of you who got job offers at UCH do certifications like ACLS, PALS and NRP?
- Jul 12 by bsnup13I have my ACLS and BLS