Need help with University of Colorado Denver nursing essay - page 3
by jojo89 11,663 Views | 24 Comments
Hi everyone! I am applying to UCDenver traditional bsn program and am stuck on my essay questions :confused: I would really appreciate if anyone who has been accepted to the bsn program could help me with ideas. I especially... Read More
- 0Jan 8, '13 by lkk0718I've finished my first year at CU. I've taken a nursing research class that references statistics but didn't actually use it for calculations. You have to be able to read research articles and decipher the statistical results. If you've got the time and the money, I don't think it would hurt to take it statistics again. Every edge helps to get in. I took it online (I know it sounds crazy) but it was pretty easy.
- 0Mar 7, '13 by singerchick123jojo89,
Did you get in? Im currently writing my essay for the UCD nursing program as well. I have a 3.4 GPA but im having such a writers block its terrible! Im just worried I wont stand out enough! These are my questions to answer. Do you have an writing tips?
· (A) Describe your perceptions and attitude about nursing today. In your answer, identify current information about the field of nursing including the demands, expectations and career options.
· (B) What do you believe are the demands of a nursing education and how have you prepared to make this significant change to your current situation?
· (C) Given your personal background, describe an experience that illustrates what you would bring to the University learning community in terms of diversity, or an encounter that demonstrated the importance of diversity to you