CU-Denver Summer 2013 Acceptance - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 26, '12 by leafleafI think they should send out all the letters at the same time to be fair with everyone.
I've been so anxious to check my mailbox everyday ever since I saw a posting here, but every time I got disappointed to find nothing.
I've only applied to CU too. Would you mind sharing when you find out what's going on?
- Nov 26, '12 by luvtoskiIn response to leafleaf, I also applied for the Traditional program and received my acceptance letter on Friday of last week. I know how frustrating it can be waiting. I hope you get your letter soon!
- Nov 26, '12 by compassionpassionSo I called the school! The attendant said letters have gone out last week and more will go out this week! Everyone will likely hear something this week! Good luck everyone!
- Nov 26, '12 by leafleafThank you luvtoski and compassionpassion for sharing your info! I was about to call school.
I have no idea how they do this (who to send letters first...), maybe with the alphabetical order? interview date??
It's torture, but I guess I just have to be patient for a bit longer. Thanks again!
- Nov 27, '12 by SMB13Hi, I applied to the accelerated, but was offered a spot in the traditional program. My letter was dated 11/19, but didn't reach CA til 11/26. After reading that others received their letters I, too, was wondering if I missed the mark. I'm sure the holiday slowed down the mailing process, so hang in there!
- Nov 27, '12 by PaytonJaneI just received my letter today. The letter date was 11/19, but the postmark was 11/26. I was accepted. Hang in there everyone!
- Nov 27, '12 by leafleafI got my letter today too finally! and so relieved!
Same with PaytoneJane, the letter was dated 11/19 but postmarked 11/26.
Best of luck to everyone, and looking forward to meeting with you all!
- Nov 28, '12 by PaytonJaneHas anyone tried to get to this link they sent out in the application letter? Every time I enter it is says Page Not Found!
- Nov 28, '12 by asthecrowfliesi typed the link in as written and it worked for me. here, try the direct link: BS Newly Admitted Summer | CU College of Nursing | University of Colorado Denver
- Nov 28, '12 by PaytonJaneThank you so much asthecrowflies!