Applied to CU Nursing, BSN Traditional, Summer 2013 start - page 8
by shanhend 20,733 Views | 94 Comments
Just seeing who has applied to the CU Nursing traditional program for a summer 2013 start. Has anyone been asked for an interview yet? I haven't heard anything yet. Thanks! Shannon... Read More
- 0Dec 1, '12 by bird8@ColoradoHopeful - I understand. Last cycle I applied to only Regis and was rejected. Like you, I thought my interviewer was biased against me. This time I was accepted to every school to which I applied. Keep at it. When I got rejected, I felt like someone punched me in the stomach for a few days, then I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and tried again. Your luck will change
- 0Dec 2, '12 by Colorado HopefulNext time will be my 3rd time applying, so hopefully I can get a more favorable interviewer. If I fail to get into CU-Denver a third time, I will hopefully get accepted to Metro State, Colorado Springs or Pueblo. It's just so disappointing because I was closer (call list) in the last application cycle and I really want to go to CU Denver. bird8, congratulations on your acceptance to all schools this time! I hope I will be in the same situation next year!
- 0Dec 4, '12 by marhys15Application for rn- clex NM...Can anyone help me or give me a suggestion? I'm planning to apply for new mexico rn nclex but the thing is I'm not sure if its necessary to have a licence first in our country for me to be able to apply at new mexico? Do new mexico state needs a license from the Philippines for me to qualified to take the exam?
- 0Dec 4, '12 by SMB13@bird8. Good luck with your decision and thanks for the info regarding Jefferson's program! How long did Jefferson give you to accept? I just received an interview invite =) I'm having a hard time deciding when to interview- flights are really expensive right now, but I don't want to wait too long in case the program fills up. Were they fine with you doing your interview over the phone? Thanks!
- 0Dec 5, '12 by Kiro686I got my acceptance letter two weeks ago. I applied accelerated since I already have a Bachelor's degree but made it into the traditional. I was super excited, but after the interview day I realized how much the program would cost and it was WAY more than I expected ($60,000-$70,000 in state!). The nursing degree is my 2nd degree so unfortunately I can't afford CU's program at this point. I'll be declining the offer and giving my spot to someone else. Congratulations to everyone who made it in though-this school was definitely my top choice
- 0Dec 5, '12 by AdamDI'm curious where you're getting that number. It costs $340 per residence credit hour with COF subsidization and there are 66 credit hours in the program. 66 x $340 = $22,440 (not including fees and cost of living).
Here's a link to the cost of tuition: College of Nursing | Academic Life | University of Colorado Denver
Here's a link to the number of credit hours we'll be taking: http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/co...m of Study.pdf
What am I missing?