Hi all. I am in a RN-BSN program and for one of my courses I need a few different interviews from either a nurse practitioner, nurse administrator, nurse educator, clinical nurse specialist, nurse researcher, or staff nurse with a BSN, or MSN. There are only eight questions. Can anyone please help me with this. I would really appreciate it and be forever grateful.
I would need the following:
Your Name and Title
The specialty area you work in
Which category you belong to: (Educator, Administrator, Clinical Specialist, Staff Nurse,
1. How would you describe your role in your current position and your educational preparation for this role?
2. How would you explain the unique contributions you as a nurse bring to an interdisciplinary team?
3. How would you describe the unique role of your specialty in promoting quality outcomes for patients?
4. How has nursing research improved or changed a particular aspect of patient care in your specialty area?
5. How do you facilitate patient-centered care in your practice?
6. How is cost containment addressed in your specialty area?
7. How has your specialty area addressed the needs of underserved patients and populations?
8. How does information technology apply to your specialty area?