Chamberlain online RN to BSN March 2013 session - Page 4Register Today!
- Jun 14 by KCMnurseI just started in May and getting ready for the math placement. I am really getting stressed just thinking about it. I am severely math challenged and I am really worried about it. Any one give me any pointers?
- Jun 24 by thehines57Chamberlain gives you a link to a good prep course for math prep for the placement test. I am reviewing it now and am waiting to take my math class until sept 2013
- Jun 24 by thehines57I am going to take the NR 443 community health, has anyone taken that course yet??
- Jun 29 by roseonyei just completed community health and it was quite easy. no biggie with that class. in july i start motivation and leadership a devry class
- Jul 18 by JessieBallHi There!
I'm new to Chamberlain and will start in Sept with 1 class, Transitions
In Nursing. I read on a thread somewhere that the book is useless. Any recent
experiences. I don't want to need the book and not have it. I live in Belgium
so I can't get anything quickly, lol. Also, I've seen mention
of book rentals. Where is this done generally or where is recommended?
I've never rented a textbook. Thanks! I'm excited but nervous to be
a student again after a long break!
- Jul 19 by KCMnurseYou will definitely need the APA book. The textbook is needed but I would suggest renting its much cheaper.
- Jul 19 by Nurse2b7337This is a huge help! Hello everyone, I start school in Sept! I've done all of my prereq's with the exception of logical and critical thinking. My first classes are Nur101, Nursing informatics, and another one I can't remember. I'm excited although I have to wait until Jan for my first lab and clinicals! Thanks for heads up on Nursing Informatics.
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com