Chamberlain College of Nursing Rn-BSN Jan 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on Chamberlain College of Nursing Rn-BSN Jan 2013 in Chamberlain College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... I will be starting in jan 2013. who else is? My advisor ***** is so nice. i only have to take 9...by roseonye Dec 6, '12I will be starting in jan 2013. who else is? My advisor ***** is so nice. i only have to take 9 classes. the 1st class i will take it by itself and after that i will double up. if i do that it will be a 9month program for me. i am sooooo excited. if anyone is starting in jan please let me know so we can be study buddies if you need one.Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Dec 7, '12 : Reason: ToS--please don't post names of school personnell
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=801188©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,457 Views
- Dec 8, '12 by toniannryanHi I am starting in January as well I am doing 12 courses start with transitions and SOCS-350. I am nervous this is my first time doing an online course I will be finished in December 2013. Keep in touch
- Dec 11, '12 by terrenc3I've been lurking on this forum for awhile. I am also starting in January. Luckily I only have 33 credits to complete since I did most of it before. Still need to complete a couple things with admissions, but already excepted. Yes, keeping in touch would be good.
- Dec 11, '12 by roseonyecool. will keep in touch
- Dec 15, '12 by tinajw1I will start in January as well.
- Jan 29 by sjk28Hi! I'm wondering how it's going? I've been researching online RN-BSN programs and this one looked real good. Any comments? Thanks!
- Jan 29 by tinajw1So far so good. I am just taking one class right now and one class starts in March. Afterwards I would start taking two classes.
- Feb 12 by ERockwoodI started in jan. I'm enjoying soc-350. I'm tweaking my research paper. APA format a little confusing. I've been out of college for 20 years.
- Feb 12 by tinajw1Hi,
How hard is the class and how long is the research paper? Are you taking anything else along with this class?
- Feb 12 by roseonyeI also started in Jan. So it's not that bad. Just follow rubric and do your post you will be fine