Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 95Register Today!
- Dec 28, '12 by FLnurse14Slangley09
I graduate in 2014. My classload will be lighter but I cannot combine some of the classes with clinicals,
so I'll be taking them one at a time which sucks.
- Dec 28, '12 by angelghi know what you mean, a friend is in her clinical says is very hard to combine online classes and other general education class with it. So take u'r time you will be done before you know it.
- Dec 29, '12 by FLnurse14Thanks Angelgh!!
I only had to take two gen ed classes, developmental psych which I took last session and critical thinking in January.
- Dec 29, '12 by slangley09i have to take a few gen ed classes only because i could not find them at my school. i was trying to knock out as many as i could before coming to chamberlain but what the hey! its all good. yea it does suck that you have to take some classes one at a time as do i...i also graduate in 2014. December of 2014 i believe because my capstone class is in November 2014 and my advisor mentioned an 18 page paper!!!!!!
- Dec 29, '12 by ivy_ricaQuote from FLnurse14Muchos Gracias!!!Ivy_rica
Some of my transfer credits were added before I started class and they added the rest after week 2 or so after classes began. I had 65 transfer credits then realized I took cultural diversity (Socs 350), so I contacted them and they added it without any issues. I was able to login and preview my classes about a week before classes started.
- Dec 29, '12 by FLnurse14Omg a 18 page paper!! Well I guess we still have some time to prepare and We might end up taking some of the same classes.
- Dec 30, '12 by slangley09That's what she said. I was like omg in my head. yes maybe we will. my name is shanae by the way. I'm sure I will be seeing you around soon!