Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 93Register Today!
- Dec 24, '12 by FLnurse14Slangley09
You should hear from your admissions advisor soon to complete your background check and drug test, until then you wouldn't be able to register for classes. As far as clinical compliance documents, if you' begin in semester 1 or 2, you'll have 16 weeks from your start date to have your clinical documents completed and sent in. If you begin in semester 3, then you have 8 weeks from your start date. I hope this is helpful.
- Dec 24, '12 by slangley09I have an appointment set up with my student services advisor already for the 27th to register for my classes so that much I know. I was jus wondering when immunization records had to go in. I think I am starting in semester 3 because I am taking nr101 nr222 and that philosophy class. Then after that I will begin in the year 2 classes. So I guess I will have 8 weeks? Because I think fundamentals begins after this if I am correct??
- Dec 25, '12 by FLnurse14Slangley09
You are correct, so you'll have 8 weeks from the start date which is the end of the January session (Early March).
- Dec 25, '12 by Teah8177Merry Christmas everyone. Blessings.
- Dec 25, '12 by Nurse2b7337Merry Christmas Teah8177!!!!!!
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Dec 27, '12 by slangley09for health and wellness, what book did you guys purchase?
- Dec 27, '12 by FLnurse14Slangley09
For Health and Wellness I used Health Promotion throughout the lifespan (ISBN:9780323056625), Guide to code of ethics for nurses and Nursing (ISBN:9781558102583) , Nursing: Scope and STDS of practice (ISBN:9781558102828) . The first book we used alot but the other two was a waste of money. I'm not sure if they've added other books for the January session so you might want to double check.