Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 8Register Today!
- May 9, '12 by tpowell1209My hesi date is may 25....let me know how it goes phirozenone and good luck on the test!!! 😃
- May 10, '12 by phrozenoneSure will! Will do! I'll keep you posted
- May 10, '12 by jayjaynyc83@ phrozenone,
Thanks so much, I will check to see if they have it there. N, please keep us posted as far as the test is concerned. Good Luck to those taking the test thru out the month of May!!!
- May 10, '12 by tpowell1209Anyone who already been accepted or had their transcript evaluated what all did they let transfer over? I'm still dabating whether or not to take summer classes because I was confused on the SOCS- 185 is that a intro to sociology? Also is CHEM-120 a basic or intro to chemistry? Any advise or feedback will help. Thanks!!
- May 10, '12 by acollin6Does anyone know how much the BSN program is at Chamberlin? I looked it up once before but it said it was like $85,000! Which seemed waaaaay too much.
- May 10, '12 by tpowell1209@acollion6 yes indeed it is up in the $80,000 for three years only! if you have NO prerequisite completed. However, if you have ALL of your prerequisite or SOME it's half the price. Fincial aid will look at your individual transcript to detemine the price of tutuion.
- May 21, '12 by phrozenonehello all!!! I took the HESI A2 today.....and I must say, it was so much easier than I thought!!!!!!
- May 21, '12 by tpowell1209Nice!!!! Awesome to hear.... What all was on the test? Or what to focus on mainly?
- May 22, '12 by phrozenoneThe math and science were surprisingly easy. Math had alot of adding, subtracting fractions and decimals as well as proportions. The science was fairly basic as well including general chem and some A&P. The grammar and English was pretty much common sense, picking out what was misspelled and what was used grammatically incorrect. I didn't study at all and managed to come out well above the average that is required for acceptance. If I'm not mistaken, the required score was 75? I think?
- May 22, '12 by tpowell1209Thanks sooo much!! really relieved some stress off me.