Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 33Register Today!
- Aug 23, '12 by sharieka aliciaThanx Akilah! Lol. Actually my advisor is pretty good. We mostly email each other. My issue was that I needed my high school transcripts (from 2004 lol) but my high school was closed all summer so I couldn't get it. It was preventing me from registering. But school started there this week so I ordered my transcripts today. Plus last week my advisor had me sign a paper allowing me to register and start classes but gave me til 9/17 to have my hs transcript submitted. I just emailed her about 10 min ago about registration so I'll wait for her to email me back.
- I have orientation 8/28 at 3 too. And sharieka your advisor sounds WONDERFUL lol.
- Am I the only one who's SUPER excited to begin! I feel like I'm going crazy LOL. I cant wait until orientation so we can find out what exactly to expect. I just cant wait to get started!
- Me too Akilah! I've never been this excited to start school lol. It's all I talk about now.
- Me too! I know I sound like a broken record to my hubby
- Have you purchased any school supplies yet? I dont know why but I'm itching to do that...trying to wait until orientation.
- No I'll probably get the basics this weekend and wait until orientation to see what else I need. I'm not doing lab or clinicals yet, so I don't think I'll need anything special.
- I feel brain dead...I don't know what to buy lol
- Aug 23, '12 by sharieka aliciaYes my advisor is pretty wonderful! lol. I sent her that email at 1:49pm and she emailed me back at 1:52pm!!!!! DAAANG!!! lol She said I might be registered already and to check my portal and I just checked and it says I'm not registered yet
@Dalencia...maybe we can see each other at orientation!
@akilah & dalencia IM SOOOOO EXCITED TO START!!! I thought I was the only one this excited! Its been a long time comin and I'm finally here!
- Aug 23, '12 by Jsayers11I am NSO on the 28th at 3 too! Cant wait to meet your guys. Then I can finally put a face with names. lol
I did get registered today finally. Was hoping for better times, but seeings how it was last min for them to call me, not much was left. It all worked out though.
I did find all my 8 books to rent for $182 bucks. I used bookrental.com, chegg.com, and one from the college bookstore.
Sharieka, glad they will still let you atleast get your classes scheduled. I dont think you are going to be able to take them online though. She did say the only nursing class online was NR222, but I decided to take it in class. Im just afraid I will slake off to much. Need that classroom push. Maybe they will work with you though because you are wanting to still work.