Chamberlain College of Nursing in Atlanta, GA - Page 30Register Today!
- Aug 19, '12 by akilah530Quote from Pinky2202Pinky,Guys....I am seriously sweating bullets!! I took the Hesi exam on August 7th and passed with a 90. It seems like everyone else that has taken the exam with me has already recieved an acceptance call but I have yet to hear from them. I called the school today and spoke to the admissions liason who told me that he was going to get in touch with my advisor and that I should recieve a call by the end of the day. I didn't!! I am sooooo nervous...is this normal??
I wouldn't worry at all...your score is excellent! Get on your email and phone calls first thing tomorrow (Monday) morning so u can get some answers...good luck and keep us posted.
- akilah, What classes are you taking and which days? I called **** this morning to voice my concerns about the school, and he promised they would call me today to register. I think all my classes are online.Last edit by Esme12 on Aug 20, '12 : Reason: TOS/school staff identifiers
- Quote from Jsayers11Jsayers11,akilah, What classes are you taking and which days? I called **** this morning to voice my concerns about the school, and he promised they would call me today to register. I think all my classes are online.
I'm taking NR101 on Tuesdays and A&P on Thursdays. He's director of admissions right? Did you talk to *****? If you look back in the post you will see that Chamberlain listed his name, number and email...he's very helpful. Let me know how it goesLast edit by Esme12 on Aug 20, '12 : Reason: TOS/staff identifiers
- Yes, I spoke with **** this morning. I actually emailed him, and 2 minutes later he called me. We had a good talk, and he promised someone would call today. He sounded like they are finally starting to catch back up with things. He did say they are still trying to complete pre-enrollment for some students starting in Sept. Kinda cutting it very short, but idk. I thought the NR101 was online? I was hoping to get NR101, NR222, and SOC all online. What time are your NR101 class?Last edit by Esme12 on Aug 20, '12 : Reason: TOS/school staff identifiers
- NR101 @1pm...i think they offered it at 10am too, but I didnt want to fight that traffic if I didnt have to. Oh and taking Chem online
- Oh ok, thanks for that info. Think I'm going to get as much as possible online. Just will make it so much easier for work.
- Aug 20, '12 by sharieka aliciaHey guys! So last week I had a patient (I work at an ob/gyn) who is a student at chamberlain! She is part of the first class. I asked her how she liked it and she said she likes it a lot! She also said that because they are brand new here...they like a lotta feedback on the way how they run things and they actually make changes based on what the students think. She was overall satisfied. Made me feel pretty good bc current students don't really come on here to let us know how it is. I guess we'll all find out in a few weeks anyway!
BTW...Congrats ikegrad! I knew u would get in! It was only a matter of time
- Aug 20, '12 by REECIEcup19I'm glad to hear she's satisfied with the school. Makes me a little less nervous now.
- Quote from dalenciaDittoI'm glad to hear she's satisfied with the school. Makes me a little less nervous now.