2nd entry nursing - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 11 by rn15Im working on the preq this semester. How about you? I want to apply to U of T but it seems way too competitive.
- Jan 11 by carehearthi rn15,
i applied to york, queens as well as uwo. i am waiting to hear from them.
- Jan 11 by hopefulNI just have a few more pre-req's to complete... It's going to be very nerve wracking to wait for the responses... good luck to everyone ! : )
- Jan 11 by hopefulN@rn 15... You should try applying to U of T as well.. You never know.. people who thought they never had a shot got in so you should try as well good luck !
- Jan 21 by Cee023Does anyone know how the program at Western compares to York? I'm not sure if i should apply to Western. Thanks!
- Jan 22 by hopefulNI believe the program at Western is 16 months so about a semester shorter than York. I m not sure about any other details but I have applied to both programs. I guess there is a difference in a couple of the courses as you can see on the study plan when you visit the websites of the respective schools.
- Jan 23 by shana0817Hi Careheart, thats awesome that you did not limit yourself to one school.
I contacted Western directly and admissions informed me that last years cut off was 83% so I didnt bother applying.
How is your last 30 credits? Did you complete all of your preqs?
- Jan 23 by shana0817I know! I am very very nervous. I am only applying to York, pretty much putting all my eggs in one basket lol.
How about you HopefulN, did you apply elsewhere?
- Jan 23 by hopefulNI applied to Western as well as York... If you Don't mind me asking what is your last 30 credits GPA?
- Jan 24 by shana0817Hopeful, my 30 credit average is 78%. I doubt ill be getting in to York but just going to try. How about you?