Unsuccessful on first crne exam (Feb 2013) by 17 marksRegister Today!
- by seks Mar 16Devastated and shocked. Failure was never an option during my schooling.
Should I pay for the re-check/re-score service?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=821939©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 663 Views
- Mar 16 by brithooverDid it say how much you missed by
- Mar 16 by seksit's in my title/subject header of my thread
- Mar 16 by dishesWill it give you piece of mind to have your test re-scored?
- Mar 16 by seksI am not sure. I am just not convinced that I actually fail this exam
- Mar 16 by dishesYour feelings of devastation, shock and uncertainty are understandable, others who failed the CRNE the first time also reported they had never failed a test before. If you are not convinced that you actually failed the exam, the re-score will give you confirmation. Keep in mind the re-score results take time and you may not receive them before the deadline to apply to re-write the June exam. If you do decide to re-write you may want to look at the pamphlet What can I do differently next time? http://www.cpnre.ca/documents/Re-wri..._final2012.pdf
- Mar 16 by brithooverIsn't the crne multiple choice? If you missed by 17 I don't think there could be that big of a miscount. I'd focus your energy on studying for the next one. Maybe take a review course
- Mar 25 by studentbecominganursSorry to hear about that. Dont give up! Take a few days to reflect and stand back on your feet! We forumers (no such word) support you!