CRNE EXAM JUNE 2013! - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 20 by wannacrneHi everyone,
I'm living in Toronto and planning to form a study group for June CRNE exam in Toronto. Let me know if anyone is interested in forming a study group!!! Let's start our study group in the first week of April and lets all of pass this June Exam!!!
- Mar 21 by mayaH2 months more to go.... Study, study, study!!! Goodluck!!!
- Mar 26 by peinggayHi All!
Ryerson has a CRNE workshop starting April 13. Any thoughts?
- Apr 9 by isha.lI was thinking of starting prep but im really confused as to where to start. Can someone suggest a way to study?
- Apr 9 by isha.lAlso, does anybody live in Brampton?
- Apr 16 by TalkQuote from electricblackHi, I will be writing in June 2013, any suggestion as you offered in your earliest respondI just want to wish those that are taking the CRNE this February and June 2013 Good Luck. Hopefully you successfully completed your Jurisprudence Exam and keeping calm this whole time before you prep for your exams. They normally have the June exams at MTCC right by Union Station DT Toronto. Get yourself a bag of gummy bears and some water to ease your mind.
If this is your second or third try, I highly recommend that you consider taking a prep course. A decent one would be about CAD$1,000+ for a full month course (which I really suggest you do take), any less might not help you so much.
If you are planning on doing a group study, anymore than 4 people might not be too helpful and choose your group wisely. I started doing my prep course two months before I took my exam last October and it was sufficient enough.
If you guys need some help or suggestions for courses or any questions at all, feel free to message me. I'm not here to advertise but mainly to support those that are in the same position that I was in.
- Apr 23 by Marien2nvyes i am writing, I just started studying harder, i attended Ottawa U but moved to Edmonton, was wondering if anyone wants to meet to form a study group