CPNRE - May 16, 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 7, '12 by katrinas4619Sorry guys but I just got off the phone with the CNO and I was told they have not even received the results back from the testing agency (I'm assuming ASI) and that we will not get our results back till at least the last week of June
- Jun 7, '12 by josephine clarkeHi, From Newfoundland! I was told around the 6th of June but have not received anything.. I was also told that our results will be sent from Ottawa (ASI).
- Jun 7, '12 by TFAN29i wrotemy exam on january 11, 2012 and received my results in the mail on february13th. my exam was the first with the new format and i finished the whole examin lots of time. it really depends on an individual person's reading skills(speed) and comprehension of exam questions. the pass for our exam was only 56%or 101/180 and it is based on an average of the grades of those who wrote andnot on a pre-determined score. the exam is not scored out of four categories.it is an overall of all questions combined and totals the number of answers yougot right. wrong answers do not count. the four category thing basicallydivides the exam into the kind of questions you wrote. our program coordinator explained this to my class in great depth. the exam content isdifferent every time and schools do not know what the content is going to be sothey are unable to decide what to focus on when preparing lectures. it is definitelythe student’s responsibility to have a wide range of knowledge.
good luck to everyone who wrote. you should probably expect your results in theweek of june 18th. a small envelope with 2 pieces of paper is a pass
- Jun 7, '12 by mapleleafcnThanks to your valuable input. Yeah i agree that the scores are not predetermined. As far as I know it solely depends on the national average. Hope that no brainy stud took the exam last may 16.
- Jun 7, '12 by mapleleafcnGuys pei distributed the results right now
- Jun 9, '12 by mysteriousmirageany news about the results, guys????
- Jun 10, '12 by mapleleafcnNo news here
- Jun 10, '12 by kheemooyi heard that some provinces already receive their results. In Newfoundland and those examinees who took outside the country like Jamaica. ugggh. maybe Ontario will be the last to receive because there's so many examinees here. Goodluck to all of us.
- Jun 11, '12 by mapleleafcnHalifax receive their results.
- Jun 11, '12 by newnursejoanresults have historically taken about 5-6 weeks. If the other provinces are receiving their results now, I would take that as a sign that results for Ontario shall be coming shortly. Good luck to everyone!