CPNRE - January 11th, 2012 - Page 19Register Today!
- May 27, '12 by Leimaimaehi! im planning to take the CPNRE this September. Can you suggest any good review center in Toronto? thanks
- May 27, '12 by mapleleafcnstick to the basic mosby, prep guide, funda from potter and perry thats it. Just stick to the basic.
- Aug 18, '12 by janfrnThe answer to that depends on the province where the exam is written. Some provinces send out the registration paperwork with the results and others don't. And the provinces sometimes change up how they release the results. You can't guess what your results might be on the size, colour or thickness of the envelope. You have to open it and read the contents.
- Sep 3, '12 by jay_jhey! so i was wondering where you reviewed for the upcoming exam. i'm taking the exam this month too!
i'm not sure how i'm doing so far for the exam.
i know the last exam's passing rate was more or less 56%. d'you know how much it is previously/usually? it seems pretty low for a licensure exam. just wondering if it's more or less in that percentage or just the last time? i can't really gauge myself.
- Sep 3, '12 by jay_jif an applicant passes the exam, what other requirements should be submitted to the CNO before registration is completed and your license will be issued?
- Sep 4, '12 by Silverdragon102Quote from jay_jCheck CNO website but they may not issue a license if you do not have PR or other acceptable legal residency in Canada like spouse/partner has a TWPif an applicant passes the exam, what other requirements should be submitted to the CNO before registration is completed and your license will be issued?
- Sep 4, '12 by jay_jhow about police clearance? is CPR training certificate required?
- May 12 by DixieatCamelotQuote from blue eye girlHi I got all the books you mentioned, but do you mind to tell me which Fundamentals of Nursing you were using? I have just finished 2nd year of the RN's program and taking the bridge program to the PN this summer. Also I am going to have my exam on Sep 11th. I had Potter's fundamentals and I am pretty familiar with it. I know I am kind paranoid, all the fundamentals of nursing books should provide the basic knowledge. I am just curious. Thank you!Second of all, work on the questions you had on the exam. If you are to rewrite, that is.
The books I used are: " Fundamentals of Nursing"- this is a must, start reading early so you have enough time for this book, but it's worth it.
Also Prep guide 3rd and 4th ed and Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN , 16th edition.
- Jul 18 by arunantony707Is that possible to get the questions from the last 3 or 4 CPNRE exams...Do they publish it...??!!