Med logRegister Today!
- by JoshuaAdamsRN Jun 12, '07Does anyone have a template or an example of a daily or weekly (preferably) MAR for campers' prescribed medications? Just checking to see before I make one myself...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=229815©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,866 Views
- Jun 15, '07 by kcangelyep, how do you want me to send it. It's in Word format.
- Jun 15, '07 by JoshuaAdamsRNThat would be wonderful - just send me a private message.
Thank you =)Last edit by sirI on Jul 17, '07 : Reason: please do not place personal contact information - try and protect yourself from spammers
- Jan 11, '08 by Alex'sDadI'd like to see that too if you're still monitoring this thread!
- You want the daily med log? I'll see if I can find it.
- see if this link will work...if not let me know
- Jan 13, '08 by FireStarterRNWhat does the row/# column indicate?
- That's the way we have our kids bins lined up. Each box has an ID, for example A3 means row A, box 3. That's how we identify where their meds are kept. We write it down when they arrive and give us their meds so we know where to go to get their meds when they need them.