VA San Francisco New Grad Program 2012 - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 14, '12 by capnurseIn response to:
Nov 14 by jayaych"I received an e-mail from VA SF saying that they have forwarded selected apps for hiring consideration. Any word on anyone else's end?"
Yes, I did. However, I believe the qualified apps have been forwarded to the selecting official for consideration for interview, not hire. Did yours indicate "hiring consideration"? Either way, I'm so relieved to see the process moving forward! Congratulations on your email!Last edit by capnurse on Nov 14, '12
- Nov 14, '12 by Talie15I received the same email today. It says for "consideration". I will be contacted if an interview is needed, and I will be notified when a final selection has been made.
- Nov 14, '12 by nurs1ngI, too, got an email that my app was forwarded for consideration
- Nov 14, '12 by SF_RNI received the same email. It says forwarded for "consideration." Good luck to all of us!
- Nov 14, '12 by krazievi3t6urlI got the same email today!
- Nov 16, '12 by capnurseAnyone get called in for an interview yet?
- Nov 16, '12 by nurs1ngNot yet. Did you?
- Nov 16, '12 by SF_RNNot yet! The waiting continues....
- Nov 17, '12 by gastro2012Nothing on my end yet!
Anyone remember when the program is supposed to start- January/February? I read the job announcement again and can't seem to find where it says. Thanks!
- Nov 17, '12 by Scooby-Dooby-DooQuote from bungeeI love the VA! I did my clinicals there from SFSU too on my first year. My incoming clinical group there for level 1 stayed there until our upcoming graduation. It's a new pilot program that SFSU-SF VAMC has, having all out clinicals there (except peds and OB). I'll be back there next semester for psych and community. I love the VA SF! Great experience and I even decided to be a United Student's for Veteran's Health (USVH) volunteer!VA Hospital in SF brings back memories for me! Did my first clinical rotation there as a student from SFSU. Never forgot the smell! They were very nice people though.
Good luck to all!