Stanford RN Residency April 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 21 by taraaustin7Still waiting :/. My app still says "application received".
- Jan 22 by bsnsmu1212Mine has said that it was in review at least for the duration of the new year. I'm not sure if it carries more significance than yours. The way I look at it, neither of us have been "rejected" so we are still in good shape. Stay hopeful!
- Jan 24 by s2490aFor those still waiting - just got a call this morning for the panel interview, so things are moving along. Keep your chin up!
- Jan 31 by SFSU_New_GradI just received a rejection email from Stanford today. Glad my application was at least considered for such a prestigious hospital! Congratulations to everyone who received a phone call, you must be one of the top!
- Feb 22 by mrosaHi,
Has anyone received a call this morning for the final interview? I think they said they would call sometime before 1. Im trying to keep my mind busy with something else but without luck.
- Feb 22 by s2490aWas wondering the same thing as mrosa. I received a call from the nurse recruiter at 8am this morning and was told I would have 3 interviews with nurse managers. I've since received 2 calls from nurse managers on a surgical step-down and Intermediate ICU floor. I am in shock and beyond excited/grateful! Has anyone else heard anything? Wishing you all good news!