Stanford New Grad RN Residency March 2012Register Today!
- by starghadeer Jan 16, '12Couldn't find a thread for the SHC New Graduate RN Residency Program with the start date of 3/12/12 so I thought I would start one. Hopefully people will begin posting any news, status changes, or updates soon!
Good luck to all!
- Jan 16, '12 by mrs.kuzmenkoMine says in review.
- Jan 18, '12 by MStarMine still says "Application Received". A few people I know are interviewing on Jan 31st.
- Jan 18, '12 by BayNurse11does anyone know how the interview process will be this time around? I'm guessing they got rid of the phone interview of the past. Is it just one interview now with a unit manager or do they still do the panel interviews in HR?
- Jan 18, '12 by MStarThere are no phone interviews this time around the survey in the application took place of that.
- Jan 18, '12 by cool10splayerAnyone get a call for an interview?.. I got a missed "unknown" number yesterday.. I am always afraid I missed them...
- Jan 19, '12 by CaliCoRiNI got a call today for an interview. It is a panel interview, with 4 other candidates in the room at the same time as me. They will be asking behavioral type interview questions and none of the candidates will be asked the same questions.
- Jan 19, '12 by BayNurse11when is your interview? good luck!
- Jan 19, '12 by J Mac, RNHello All,I landed an interview on January 31st. They told me that 74 people were chosen and that only 10 people will be selected. Good luck everyone!
- Jan 19, '12 by patteRNAre they done calling people for a panel interview?