SJSU Nursing Fall 2012 - Page 10Register Today!
- Apr 26, '12 by 1waitingpatientlyQuote from biglaughterNo. I don't know anyone besides myself and I've already notified them.Do you guys know anyone or have and friends that drop from the nursing program lately? Please let me know.
- Thank you 1waitingpatiently. I have until next week for people to drop, and see if I will be able to get in. I really want to get into the nursing program. Please continue to pray for me 1waitingpatiently.
- I can't get nursing off my head for one second! Only 3 people drop so far, that means I am in the 9th position now, and still need 9 more people to drop before I can get in. This is so frustrating! UGH! I am going out of my mind.
- Seashelleyes, have your heard from SDSU or Sac yet? If so, have you decided where you want to go yet? Please update me, I am dieing from the waiting...
- Apr 27, '12 by futurenurse408Biglaugther, Let me first say that you sound like an amazing, dedicated person, and I know you will go far in life. If you have the passion for it, I promise you you'll get into nursing school. I got accepted to SJSUs nursing program last semester and let me tell you boy was it competitive. I honestly didn't even think I was gonna get in. TO my suprise I did. But the most important thing I wanted to tell you is this: although all of the accepted people from last semester decided to go through with it, a few days before orientation (which was the week spring semester was scheduled to start) two girls dropped out. The nurs department still called 2 more people from their 'waitlist' to replace the two, even though we were literally about to start classes in like 3 days. These two girls joined us and literally had to do their background check, health statement very quickly. PS: What's your name?? I might know you hahaLast edit by futurenurse408 on Apr 27, '12 : Reason: Forgot something...
- I actually cried reading your post. Reading your post gives me hope; I still have a shot at this. It's just that I am so stressed... I am so bipolar right now, one moment I think it's alright, 9 more people will drop and I will get in, a few second later, "no one is going to drop, if it was me, I wouldn't so why would they?".... 9 is large number, I really don't think that many will drop since it is so hard to get into the nursing program, so why would they drop.., but I am still clinging on to the last bit of hope. This is like a second rejection if 9 people don't drop. I am going out of my mind. I am still depress out of my mind. I can't even concentrate on my finals, essays, midterm....If I didn't make it in this semester, I won't be able to make it in next semester because my impaction score will go down.Last edit by biglaughter on Apr 27, '12
- Apr 27, '12 by futurenurse408I'm so glad my post made you feel happy. I meant every word of it. ANYTHING is possible, and I guarantee you that there are several students who are waiting for acceptance letters from other school and thus must say they are attending SJSU for the mean time unil they decide. Some schools notify students in June & July and students who were accepted into SJSU must secure a spot just to be safe. That's why some students change their mind late summer, like in August a few weeks before they start school.
You really seem like a great girl and I know you will go so far in your goals.
And I'm sorry I can't answer your message, allnurses is not allowing me to send any private messages cus I have to have started like 15 threads or something...stupid rule. But if you have a facebook, can you send me your full name/link and I will add you and we can talk more on there.
- I think I sent you two identical messages on accident, still getting used to how the thread works..Last edit by biglaughter on Apr 27, '12
- May 8, '12 by bluesubbieHi everyone! I would like to know how long does it take for SJSU Admission Office to scan our transcripts into the system? Thank you
- Jun 14, '12 by xxFaithhey there! I attend SJSU and I am applying to the nursing program this fall for spring 2013, I was wondering if you anyone give some advice for preparing my application packet. Also any adice for the TEAS. I was wondering if the only option for the TEAS was version V? Are we allowed to any other versions? Thanks in advanced