SDSU SON Fall 2013 admission hopefulsRegister Today!
- by chan_n Dec 19, '12I know it's a bit early to start a thread but we did just finish our last prerequisites after all! Please use this thread to ask questions, compare stats to see where you stand in this pool of applicants or even to wish each other luck!
- 3,924 Views
- Dec 20, '12 by chan_nI guess I'll start...
Cumulative GPA: 3.59 (RIGHT ON THE BORDER -___-)
Prereq GPA: 3.81
TEAs: 87% (taking it 2 more times)
+ volunteer points
so that puts me at 64 points...eh.
Good luck to everyone!
- Dec 25, '12 by K_a13My stats aren't so good :/
my overall GPA is hurting me
- Dec 25, '12 by nodnarbStill waiting for my Intro to Organic Chem grade but I at least have the following
Cumulative GPA: 3.88
Prereq GPA: 3.71
Work Experience as a medic in the Army
- Jan 19 by chris10.80I am also in the process of applying to SDSU SON for Fall 2013 as a transfer. My stats aren't that great. Cumulative GPA: 3.68 Pre-req GPA: 3.7 TEAS: 88 I ran out of time in reading comprehension, so my source info score was really low. No work experience Good luck to everyone applying!!!
- Feb 11 by Rgo8316Hey everyone! Just thought I would put my stats up, since all we can do now is wait.. I definitely think I am borderline because of my teas, but here it goes:
Prereq GPA: 4.0
Cumulative GPA: 3.89
+5 points for volunteer hours
= 73 points
Good luck to us all!
- Mar 3 by nodnarbI hear they are going to have admission results in April......still a long time to wait.
- Mar 11 by chris10.80I really hope so...April will be so much better than July. Has anyone heard back from State regarding general admission? I thought they were going to make a decision in early March
- Mar 12 by nodnarbI was told that they don't make a decision until the know if you're accepted to SON or not. Since you can't go to SDSU without a major, and your major is reliant on SON accepting you.
- Apr 4 by chris10.80Has anyone seen the new criteria for Fall 2014? Personally, I wish it was effective for this fall. My nursing core score would improve, since I got an A in Stats, but only a C in Sociology. :/