Samuel Merritt ELMSN/FNP Fall 2013 Oakland - Page 13Register Today!
- Feb 13 by marisapmHi dpk1004! We'll have to figure out a way to meet up right before. I'm probably going with a nice dress that I would wear to the office. I want to look nice, but also be comfortable.
- Feb 14 by alyssag24Hey guys got a call today around 2pm inviting me for an interview. They said that it was their final opening on Feb 19 at 9am. I told them I couldn't make it and then she remembered that there was an emergency one for another girl on Feb 23 at 11am so that is the one that I will be at. Hopefully others get a call soon!!!
- Feb 15 by dooodaadewcongrats to everyone who received an email / phone call for an interview. best of luck to you all !
Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for a call or an email. Hopefully it'll come soon. Getting a bit nervous though.
- Feb 15 by ScoobyWongI'm in the same boat as you dooodaadew I'm wondering when is it the last day possible for them to contact us to schedule us for an interview? Any thoughts?
- Feb 16 by decisionsdecisionsQuote from ALXiongThanks for the info!!! I will definitely try to shadow someone. I think I'm getting a better understanding of the difference as I do more research.Yes, you are right that both RN and NP focus on patient care, but NP is a very different role from RN because NP will have an additional role of treating disease for the patient on top of caring for patients. It is not about writing prescriptions, but how to treat and teach patient of disease prevention and health promotion. It is really your personal choice which route you want to pursue. You may want to shadow a RN and a NP to figure out because talking and describing the roles of RN and NP can not bring the whole picture of they do. Some people think that NP is really out of the RN role because NP really focus more on treating patients rather than caring for patients.
- Feb 19 by sophiawI will see you tomorrow!
- Feb 19 by lalaloveWhat time is your interview sophiaw?
- Feb 20 by dpk1004Bah, I was so awkward at my interview!! I don't know anymore...
- Feb 20 by dpk1004marisapm, it was a shame that we couldn't sit next to each other! I should have known it was you
I thought everyone was so inspiring and amazing!!! I was so stuttery..never did that before lol but thank you so much for saying that. Did you have fun?