Samuel Merritt ABSN Spring 2013 - Page 23Register Today!
- Oct 30, '12 by terripayneME TOO!! SO HAPPY!!
- Oct 30, '12 by jly0162StacyMarie982, gambiansteph and terripayne,
congrats !! i'm still debating if i want to hold out for one of the generic entry master's programs but i'm so excited we all finally found out! and hopefully I will get to meet all of you in January
- Oct 30, '12 by cnaddyIs anyone in the Sacramento program in need of housing? Orientation is just around the corner!!
- Oct 31, '12 by rosiebee15yay! im in too! congrats everyone
looking forward to meeting you all soon!!
- Oct 31, '12 by sjohnson3Hi Everyone--I have been reading closely. Those who just found out --CONGRATS. What campus was it for?
- Oct 31, '12 by StacyMarie982Quote from sjohnson3San Mateo acceptance was yesterday via email Sacramento was quite some time ago.Hi Everyone--I have been reading closely. Those who just found out --CONGRATS. What campus was it for?
And now on to the wait for orientation...... So many things to wait for!!!!
- Oct 31, '12 by sjohnson3Great--thanks for the info! I applied for Summer 2013--but admissions said they still had spots available for Spring 2013 a few weeks ago so they processed my app for both. Hopefully I will get in for Spring so I don't have to wait. I am hoping since you just found out that I will this week too!
- Oct 31, '12 by JeninCAFinally! Congrats to all those accepted how exciting.
- Oct 31, '12 by kjward34Hey everyone! My name is Kelly, I am trying to get a hold of any Samuel Merritt students who just got accepted for the January 2013 semester at the Sacramento location. I am looking to meet members of my cohort. It would be nice just to meet up before classes start if anyone is down with that. Looking for study partners and friends, so PLEASE get back to me!!
KellyLast edit by dianah on Nov 1, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service
- Nov 1, '12 by JeninCAAnyone get accepted into San Mateo and Sacramento and will be dropping from the Sacramento campus?
This is a selfish question...just wondering if I may be moving up on the list. This wait list is killer..espcially since I am so close...