Samuel Merritt ABSN Spring 2013 - Page 13Register Today!
- Sep 27, '12 by ArrianaIt is my understanding that they are asking to then choose out of those applicants interested. I hope you are correct, but it didn't seem like a definite decision on their part at the moment to me.
For the loans, I spoke with a consultant and he stated it could take a week to longer depending how long it takes for the school to approve the cost. And, if you are needing a co-signer, who knows how long that could take.
- Sep 27, '12 by Dracaena828Hi everyone,
I posted this on the ELMSN board, but thought I'd add it here too since I applied to both programs and was reading this board for ages too
Congratulations to those accepted/waitlisted! And good luck for those still waiting to hear. I have been trying to get everything on the checklist done and wanted to pass on some info.
- Sep 27, '12 by JeninCAI saw some discussion about a facebook page but did not see that one was created. Is there a facebook page for the ABSN Sacramento 2013 class? I am now #7 on the wait list, so I thought it might bring me luck to join the facebook page
- Sep 28, '12 by JeninCAAlso, for those accepted, was there a timeframe that you had to respond to their acceptance offer and notify them of your decision? Just wondering for those on the waitlist when we would hear if we were accepted.
- Sep 28, '12 by jebo1982Quote from JeninCAI think you have a really good shot of getting in. Plus it doesnt start for another 3 months, right?I also dont think its a definite in. If it was a definite in, they would've told us by now.Have they started contacting people who got in San Mateo spring 2013 yet?Has anyone heard anything yet?I saw some discussion about a facebook page but did not see that one was created. Is there a facebook page for the ABSN Sacramento 2013 class? I am now #7 on the wait list, so I thought it might bring me luck to join the facebook page
- Sep 28, '12 by BeezieGoGiants@JeninCA- The letter of intent had to be sent in by September 28 (today). Good luck to you!!
- Sep 28, '12 by JeninCA@BeezieGoGiants - Thank you!
- Oct 1, '12 by JeninCAAny other waitlisters out there? If so, what number were you and have you moved up? This waiting thing sucks.
- Oct 1, '12 by cnaddyJeninCA-- Best of luck to you! It is definitely possible to move up on the wait list. I tried creating a FB group, but in order to create it, you need to assign members (beside yourself).
- Oct 1, '12 by ArrianaHow do I pm you? I have a question about the company that keeps record of immunizations, background check, and CPR status. I heard there is a company that we submit all of this information to and runs the check for nursing schools. Does Samuel Merritt use American Data Bank? or someone else?