Samuel Merritt ABSN Spring 2013 - page 10
Was looking around and couldn't find a thread for this. Has anyone else applied to this program & which campus did you pick for first choice? Would love to hear back from fellow applicants :)... Read More
- 1Sep 19, '12 by MyRoseyCareerHi Cnaddy,
I created a Facebook page and posted it on this forum a few forum pages back. A few people even "liked" the page that just got in! However, I deleted it because I soon learned a page cannot do what a group can do- conversations amongst group members and announcements to group members (in a private group manner).
Cnaddy, I would join if you were interested in creating a Facebook group for Samuel Merrit University, Sacramento, ABSN Class of 2013.
- 0Sep 20, '12 by rosiebee15Congrats to all of you so far and I am jealous of those still waiting to find out because at least you will know sooner than me!
I just applied for the 2013 summer start but have been reading all your posts to try and get some time frame ideas. I am already anxious and I still have months to go until I find out.
Any responses to the following questions would be much appreciated:
1. Does anyone know how it works as far as filling up empty spots? Say I applied for Summer but would rather start in Spring. DO they move on to the Summer people and offer them unfilled Spring spots? I'm just curious because it said on the website "still accepting Fall applications" when it was already August...
2. What were your TEAS scores? I'm pretty confident in my app except for my TEAS. I took it last minute and should have studied more, especially for the math.
Good luck everyone!!
- 0Sep 20, '12 by terripayneMine was the same thing with the teas test. I actually studied the exam from last year and it was VERY different. I got in the 86th percentitile for it. I’m pretty confident with the rest of my application. I’m finishing grad school next month with a gpa of 3.87 and I have 1.5 years of experience working as a Medical Assistant. I can’t wait to hear back and I’m hoping for good news!! I’m ready to start celebrating getting into the program and finishing grad school!!