Samuel Merritt ABSN Spring 2013 - Page 10Register Today!
- Sep 18, '12 by ArrianaOkay everybody. You are correct, the wait is going to be longer, I got an update back from admissions and they expect answers in mid-October for San Mateo.
I applied to San Mateo.
- Sep 18, '12 by jly0162thanks the for the update Arriana!!
seeing all these acceptance emails going out has made me a lil crazy the past few days. keeping my fingers crossed to hear sooner from San Mateo though!
- Sep 19, '12 by cnaddyIf you haven't heard yet, just hand in there!
To the Sacramento Spring 2013 classmates-- do you guys have Facebook? Would anyone be interested in creating a facebook group?
- Sep 19, '12 by MyRoseyCareerHi Cnaddy,
I created a Facebook page and posted it on this forum a few forum pages back. A few people even "liked" the page that just got in! However, I deleted it because I soon learned a page cannot do what a group can do- conversations amongst group members and announcements to group members (in a private group manner).
Cnaddy, I would join if you were interested in creating a Facebook group for Samuel Merrit University, Sacramento, ABSN Class of 2013.
- Sep 20, '12 by snriveraI am trying to make a group for San Mateo campus on FB called Samuel Merritt ABSN Spring 2013 San Mateo. I cannot create it without members however. If anyone wants to friend me on fb to start the group, I will finish creating it and post a link here!
- Sep 20, '12 by snriveraHere is the San Mateo group I have created!
Search for Samuel Merritt ABSN Spring 2013 San MateoLast edit by dianah on Sep 20, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service: may refer to but not provide links to social networking sites
- Sep 20, '12 by rosiebee15Congrats to all of you so far and I am jealous of those still waiting to find out because at least you will know sooner than me!
I just applied for the 2013 summer start but have been reading all your posts to try and get some time frame ideas. I am already anxious and I still have months to go until I find out.
Any responses to the following questions would be much appreciated:
1. Does anyone know how it works as far as filling up empty spots? Say I applied for Summer but would rather start in Spring. DO they move on to the Summer people and offer them unfilled Spring spots? I'm just curious because it said on the website "still accepting Fall applications" when it was already August...
2. What were your TEAS scores? I'm pretty confident in my app except for my TEAS. I took it last minute and should have studied more, especially for the math.
Good luck everyone!!
- Sep 20, '12 by terripayneMine was the same thing with the teas test. I actually studied the exam from last year and it was VERY different. I got in the 86th percentitile for it. I’m pretty confident with the rest of my application. I’m finishing grad school next month with a gpa of 3.87 and I have 1.5 years of experience working as a Medical Assistant. I can’t wait to hear back and I’m hoping for good news!! I’m ready to start celebrating getting into the program and finishing grad school!!
- Sep 20, '12 by cnaddyI had the same problem as snrivera....I need members to create the group!
- Sep 20, '12 by JeninCAI got an email and I am #9 on the waitlist. So, probably not this year but you never know.