RN-BSN at Sac StateRegister Today!
- by Rahrahking May 4, '12Wasn't sure where to post this. I am a current nursing student scheduled to graduate in Dec. 2012. Wanted to know if anyone had any information on Sac State RN-BSN program. I was unable to attend the information meeting due to my clinical schedule. I have all my transfer credits for Sac States Nursing program. How soon after graduation can I apply? Can I apply during my last semester? Do I need my license? What other classes do i need to take outside of the program?
Thanks ahead of time
- May 5, '12 by RahrahkingBump...
- May 5, '12 by RahrahkingDid I post this in the wrong spot?
- May 7, '12 by Rahrahkingbump.....
- May 7, '12 by CarryThatWeightThese would all be questions to ask the counseling staff at Sac State. They also have a pretty informative website for the RN to BSN program last time I looked.