NCLEX last week, new job starts in 2 weeks, worried won't get license in timeRegister Today!
- by lee701 Jun 25, '12Hello, I was hoping someone could give me some advice. I graduated in May, took the NCLEX-RN on Friday June 22 (I got the good pop-up). I am lucky enough to have been hired into a new graduate program which starts July 9. I am very worried that I won't get my license/license # by the time I need to start. The CA BRN is not accepting phone calls at this time. I hear that it is taking 2-4 weeks for the official posting on the BRN website. I emailed, but not sure if I'll hear back.
Has anyone been in this situation? Any advice would be much appreciated!
- Jun 25, '12 by AN1324is the license absolutely required to start the program? if so, you will probably have to drive to sacramento and get them to rush the process. that is what one of my classmates did.
- Jun 25, '12 by Oppon262You should get it on time. I took mine in California of June 4th, my name was posted on the BRN website on June 7th
- Jun 25, '12 by lee701Thank you for your quick response AN1324! Yes, license is required. I am definitely willing to drive to Sacramento to get things moving.
- Jun 25, '12 by lee701Thanks! I'm paranoid I guess, some of my classmates took the test last week and they're names aren't up there yet. I appreciate your response!