National University April 2013 Cohort - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 7 by rossellitowayneMarinewife09 - I believe you can defer for 2 cohorts ( 6 months ) but don't quote me on that.
- Jan 8 by rossellitowayneI just heard back from you know who. She said that notifications will not be sent out until the final results are put into the soar, so about 3rd week in January.
- Jan 9 by MarineWife09Thanks for emailing she-who-shall-not-be-named. I hope by the third week of January she means next week! That could potentially mean 6 more days until we know if we're accepted or not!
- Jan 13 by 1CaliforniadreamerI keep checking my portal to see if my application status has changed We should start hearing something very soon. April is right around the corner. Good luck to everyone.
- Jan 18 by Pancake86I hope so! The student portal is down tomorrow afternoon until Sunday. Also, today is the last day to apply for the October cohort Stressing out a bit!
- Jan 18 by Pancake86Sent an email and this is the response:
Thank you for following up with me regarding the status of your application. I understand you are anxiously waiting for the final results. At this time, application processing is in its final stages. Due to a high volume of applicants, essays are still being reviewed by our faculty evaluators.
Once I have received all of the essay evaluations back from the faculty, it will take several days to tally up, calculate and finalize admissions scores and enter the data into the SOAR system.
We are hoping to have admissions results posted in the SOAR student portal by the last week of January. You will receive an email notification to let you know when the final results are ready and viewable in SOAR.
- Jan 18 by MarineWife09How annoying! If you tell us a time frame when you'll have our admission status by, then you stick to it. It went from mid-January, to the third week, and now the final week. I hope this isn't a glimpse as to how their program is run.
- Jan 19 by 1CaliforniadreamerI agree this is ridiculous. Now we missed The Oct deadline. Why does becoming a nurse have to be so unpredictable academically.
- Jan 21 by 1CaliforniadreamerI meant to say the July cohort. Last day for Oct is in April 2013.