Mount St. Mary's nursing ADN program, Spring 2012; any advice? - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 25, '12 by ashleyrosesfHey guys! I'm currently finishing up the end of my first year in the ADN program at MSMC. I know that there isn't a lot of information out on the internet about the program, so please email me if you have any questions at all. firstname.lastname@example.org
There's no doubt that MSMC students are the best at clinical sites. We're extremely professional and know far more than most nursing students I know. BUT, there's a reason for that.
The program is currently in flux. There are a lot of changes going on and I would *highly* recommend that you go to another school if you can. I'll get more into detail about all of that not on a public forum. =)
- Feb 26, '12 by MusicEMTHow often does their BSN program start? once a year? i know their adn is 2 times a year
- Mar 6, '12 by AnAspiringNurseHi Matt,
Congratulations on your acceptance in Mt. Saint Mary's. Question for you. Do you have a Bachelor's degree already? I already have a Bachelor's but in a different field. I'm trying to figure out where to start! Any advise? I was looking at the ADN program at Mt. Saint Mary's - did you complete all your prereqs prior?
- Mar 7, '12 by AnAspiringNurseDid u end up getting in? Was there a wait lists?
- Mar 7, '12 by AnAspiringNurseDid u get accepted the first time you applied?
- Sep 21, '12 by matthew2005Hello all, also curious how much you can work and attend Mount St. Mary's - associate degree in nursing? Wondering if you can take more classes in the summer? I'm currenlty a high school teacher and would love to get into nursing as a second career. Any advice would be great appreciated.
- Jul 25 by surflakerHey Matt,
If you don't mind answering, what were your stats (GPA, experience) prior to applying for pre-nursing? I am planning on applying as well in order to stop wasting time and get the ball rolling on all pre-reqs to eventually pursue a BSN or ADN (whichever will accept me first). I haven't heard if this is a competitive program to get accepted. Thanks!
- Jul 31 by monicaschubHello everyone! I am interested in their ADN program for Spring 2014. For those that have been accepted, could you share what grades/TEAS scores you had? I know that every nursing program is competitive but I would love to hear from those who have been accepted.