Glendale Adventist student RN summer internship 2012Register Today!
- by five10fevr Feb 11, '12Has anyone applied for Glendale Adventist Summer internship for student RN's?
Has anyone heard back from Glendale Adventist yet?
- Apr 12, '12 by Sunglitz56I applied. I am doing my clinical rotations for Glendale Adventist right now. One of the directors came and talked with our class 2 days ago and said they are starting to contact the applicants! Fingers crossed.
- Apr 13, '12 by five10fevrThank You so much. No one that I have talked to has recieved a call yet. Fingers Crossed we get a call really soon.
- Apr 14, '12 by CA SRNI also applied and I made it through all of the interviews. I'm still waiting to hear back as to whether I was accepted or not. It should be any day now. Good luck to all of you!
- Apr 14, '12 by five10fevrCA SRN
What department where you applying for?
That is great you have made it through all the interviews. When did they contact you first?
I still havent heard anything back.
- Apr 16, '12 by bypar001I just got a call today from them.
- Apr 16, '12 by five10fevrbypar001,
Thats great news. Was it just a phone interview or did they schedule an interview with you. Did they tell you what department it was for.
- Apr 25, '12 by bypar001I had a one on one interview with the critical care director. Then I received a call the next week from HR regarding the status of the application.
- Apr 25, '12 by five10fevrThanks for the update. May I ask if you got the job?
I got impatient and called today for status of my application, they stated I was still Active in their system and asked what department I was interested in.