Everest College Ontario RN program - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 28, '10 by spoliniSo when they say first come first serve, should I go to the earliest info session? The lady that answered the phone said they start in august on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but with school I wouldn't be able to go until the end of August. Does this mean I would have less of a chance since many people may have taken the test and gone through interviews? I live about 6 hours away from the school so its hard for me to find a good time to go down there.
Thanks Jane, that makes me feel a bit better.
- Jun 29, '10 by Long.Hey guys, just giving all prospective students an update with the entrance exams.
I was informed in my rejection e-mail that they are phasing out the COMPASS exam and now replacing it with the HESI-RN exam, so study up! There's a great thread on this board that reviews over the HESI A2 exam that could be viewed here: HESI ADMISSIONS EXAM A2 (2009 tips) - Nursing for Nurses
Best to luck to everyone with their preparations!
- Jul 2, '10 by eroxy20I am new to this site so please bear with me. Jane D....I was also excepted and starting on the 12th. Have you received your class schedule or notification of when orientation will be?
- Jul 6, '10 by jane dSpolini, you can go to any info session that fits into your schedule. I guess it would be more beneficial to go sooner than later since after the info session is when you get the chance to sign up for the compass test. That was how it was done when I went.
Eroxy20, yes I was given my class schedule although I am still waiting for classes to transfer over. Hopefully they will tell me come this Thursday. This Thursday, July 9 is the date of the orientation. You should have received an email by now.
I wonder how the HESI exams will be like???
- Jul 17, '10 by emt_andersonhey long, did they tell you when they were gonna start using the hesi test??
- Jul 23, '10 by HexeeIs the Certificate you get from Everest the same as you would from a Community College (ADN)? Is it transferable to a Cal State or UC?
- Jul 28, '10 by Spillthebeanshi there! I'm new to the site. I'm just curious to know if you completed nursing school @ Ontario Metro.
- Aug 6, '10 by .:Jewels:.Hi
i just went to the orientation last week and im taking the Hesi a2 september 7th...any tips on this exam? and also...does anyone know if all the sciences like a&p, micro, physio asnd chem are included on this exam at everest college? or is it mainly english, math and all that general material? any advice would be greatly appreciated!! thank you.
- Aug 6, '10 by emt_andersonHey everyone. I'm going to the this next Tuesdays info session. Anyone else going??
- Aug 7, '10 by 2bRN4BABES21Hi,
Does anyone know if Anatomy & physiology and chemistry are included in the entrance exam for Everest College RN Program??
I have taken the exam at West Coast University in which they were not included? but they wont accept my scores