CSULB Fall 2012 BSN - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 7, '11 by CluelessNursingGuyNo, pseudophypahe are different from germ tubes. If germ tubes do show up on the exam again, at least you'll know what they are.
- Dec 7, '11 by SpiffynessYeah, I remember the question on the exam and I know I got it right, I just don't remember calling them germ tubes haha. Chlamydospores maybe?
- Dec 7, '11 by CluelessNursingGuyI'm positive they are called germ tubes. As long as you get it right on the exam, that's all that matters!Last edit by CluelessNursingGuy on Dec 7, '11
- Dec 8, '11 by DarkBluePhoenixDon't sweat guys! Micro is fun. I took micro and physiology last spring and it wasn't too bad. I took all written finals for both ( we had a choice for all essay questions or all multiple choice). I picked the harder of the two and got As. You guys will be fine! Good luck!
- I hope I'm wrong, but that didn't go well for me. I didn't have enough time for the enterotube question and that station alone was 7 points!!! :smackingf I found myself "BSing" a lot of questions. I was honestly unsure of my answers for a lot of them. The exam was definitely harder than the first two. Now I have to cram even harder for the lecture final! Ughh!
How did it go for you? I hope you found it much easier than I did.
- Dec 9, '11 by SpiffynessI agree.. that final was really hard. I didn't finish the enterotube question and one of the other stations where you use the dichotomous key I believe it was station 3 with the catalase thing. cause there were only 3 tests out but there were 5 points to it and 5 spaces for answers so I was like what the? haha. what was the name of the antigen we used for elisa? I don't even think I wrote it down. seems like some questions were pulled out of thin air. it was a really frustrating exam cause I felt prepared for it, but the things they expect us to do in 3 min is tough..
- I don't know the name of the antigen. I didn't know it had a name! :uhoh21:
There was just so many application questions that you really, really had to know all the small details.
Anyway this weekend should be fun! Nothing, but studying.
- Dec 9, '11 by SpiffynessMe neither! Yeah, down to the ingredients of the media and stuff. Idk, after that lab final I feel like I will end up getting a B anyway. I also have another final to study for on monday so I'm short on time. Blah.
- I have another final on Monday too. Ughh! Good luck.