- 0Oct 1, '12 by Yoshi.OAnyone applying for fall 2013?
I saw recently that they changed something,but i cant exactly point out what it is. I think it might be the statistics prereq.
They also have the applications due earlier than last year
anyways, anyone for csula?
- 0Oct 5, '12 by cxmonetso thats whats different!
cos i didnt think stats was gonna be too important so i just decided to take it next sem.
im VERY nervous though cos i counted what my score could possibly be and I got 22/31.
that's very little and i was hoping to at least get a 25 or something. -.-
- 0Oct 5, '12 by Yoshi.OI got lucky and before I chose to pursue nursing I took a stats class.
I totally get you, i'm pretty nervous about not being accepted anywhere :/
BUT think positive thats the way to go now.
I think possibly (and hopefully) I calculated my points right and got 25 points.
do they calculate In progress grades as C's? or how do they do it?
i have a feeling points wont be too high if they do do that because of adding stats now.
- 0Oct 5, '12 by cxmonetMan thats good!
I really don't know about the classes in progress.
But dont you have to turn in your grades for everything on a specific date though?
Anyway, I BARELY started studying for the TEAS test today. I'm gonna study again tomorrow.
Yeah, I'm just trying to think positive right now and I'm trying not to stress myself too much.
- 0Oct 6, '12 by Yoshi.OOh thats true..But they tell us if ur accepted or not in like April and if people take stats next semester the grades are due by like June or something. I could be mixing up all the schools though so don;t quote me on that.
Dont worry... to be honest I am too.. I'm only taking 3 classes this semester but I haven't been really able to study like I would like to but we can do this! =)