COS Visalia students spring 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 20, '12 by acol2Yeah, I tried to apply for WHC program a year ago and I didn't get in. I also didn't have a few classes that would have given me extra points but I have a few friends in that program and they said pretty much everyone that got accepted had some medical license. So I'm crossing my fingers for COS and Fresno City. Really want to get into a program soon. I feel like my grades are good enough but feeling a bit discouraged.
- Aug 24, '12 by CarriedwI applied at COS for Spring 2013
- Sep 13, '12 by fc89Hey everyone! I've also applied to cos for spring '13. Has anyone heard anything yet??
- Sep 19, '12 by Lucy_03I also applied for COS for spring 2013... I heard they respond in october but I don't know what day... You guys feel good about getting in?
- Sep 19, '12 by fc89Would you happen to know if they respond by email or mail? I feel confident about getting in but then again if its lottery, who knows?
- Sep 19, '12 by Lucy_03I don't think it's lottery they go off science gpa and teas test and English grade
- Sep 20, '12 by fc89Ok thanks!!....so will this be your first time applying to COS?
- Sep 21, '12 by Lucy_03Yes. If I don't get in I'll be applying to Fresno state
- Sep 24, '12 by Lucy_03if you dont mind me asking, what are your grades and teas test scores? grades being in the 3 top sciences... anatomy, phys, and micro
- Sep 24, '12 by fc89Physio- B
Anat- first time "D" (i know that D looks horrible lol) second time "A"
May i ask what are your grades?