Concordia University Irvine ABSN Summer 2013 - Page 12Register Today!
- Mar 25 by bshoreladayyHello and congratulations on your acceptance rcadena and pclanton! Sg12 will be on here today and send you a PM with the link. I can't send PM's yet. I look forward to meeting you both!
- Mar 25 by SG12Rcadena and pclanton- just messaged you both the FB link
- Mar 26 by SG12I'm pretty sure the search is now working on FB for the group. If you search Concordia University Irvine ABSN- Summer 2013 Cohort 11 it should show up now.
- Mar 26 by Katie KatHi guys! I was put on the waitlist but was offered a position last Thursday! I'm can't wait to meet all of you! Can someone also private message me the facebook link? I can't seem to find it, and I can't send any private messages either.
- Apr 4 by jennconzoneHey everyone, I was beyond thrilled to be accepted into Concordia's program, but I have made the difficult decision to move forward and accept an invitation into a different nursing program. Regardless of our different routes, I will continue to stay in OC, and so I look forward to seeing many of you in the workforce as we make the life-changing journey towards becoming nurses. Congratulations to you all and I wish everyone the best of luck! Cheers xoxo
- Apr 25 by lizz123I'm thinking about applying for the Fall entry, But I have a question. When do you take philosophy/theology and bioethics courses? It says you take them at Concordia after acceptance. Would that then delay your start of your nursing classes so then it would take 4 semesters?
- Apr 28 by EhKim86To those accepted in to the program at Concordia, are you required to take the TEAS V before officially starting the program? If not, is there another nursing program exam you are required to take before beginning? Any information would be appreciated!
- May 5 by atangoHi All,
I am applying to CUI but I am curious to know how you guys wrote the essay. Did you guys address the essay questions individually or was in addressed throughout the essay?
- May 19 by cubanrobYou are required to take the TEAS V during the first few weeks of the core nursing courses after you complete the online theology courses. So, for the summer cohort which starts in August you would take it sometime during your first couple weeks of class. They also require you to take a critical thinking exam. Both tests are only for the staff to help further evaluate students. The TEAS and the critical thinking test DO NOT have grades or any real importance. Just get through them and get ready for the actual nursing classes. Congrats again to those accepted. Get ready for the "fun" to start quickly after the theology courses end.
- Jun 16 by klp123Have you already started the theology courses? If anyone still needs the books I am willing to sell mine for a good price