CHLA RN Residency Program September 2012 - Page 17Register Today!
- May 15, '12 by queenbeeeWhen I asked at the end of the preliminary interview they said that if we get selected then there would be one more interview with the dept manager and from there they would make their final decisions by the end of may. So from what I understood the second interview would be the final one. Anyone hear different?
- May 15, '12 by starghadeerFrom what I understand, CTICU is the only dept that requires three interviews: 1) HR, 2) unit managers, 3) UMs plus some staff.
- May 16, '12 by tee0220yes ... i believe that your right...
- May 16, '12 by peonieThank you for clarifying! Thought I missed something.
- May 16, '12 by acvnurseHey all! I was wondering if anyone has interviewed on CV Acute yet? How did it go? Did they take you on a tour of their unit? Also, does anyone know for CV Acute how many they are interviewing and how many they are planning to hire? Just curious. Thanks for any input and good luck to all of us! :-)
- May 21, '12 by starghadeerdid anyone who went through 2nd round of interviews get an offer yet?
- May 21, '12 by BritRN24nope, waiting is hard! they told me end of may or early june, is that what they told you?
- May 21, '12 by JanetForeverWaiting for Heme-Onc/ BMT to call back. I forgot to ask for the call back date. Does anyone know?
- May 21, '12 by queenbeeeI just interviewed with 6 west ( transplants/surgical unit) they said 2-3 weeks so yeah end of may early June.. Anyone know how many are being hired per unit and how many they are interviewing?
- May 22, '12 by tee0220there is no set amount of how many they are hiring , but i believe they can hire 3-5 per unit , depending on the department managers.... and i believe the first week of june is when they are going to start calling people if they are hired or not.
as far as interviewee ratio to available positions i believe is 7- 10 per unit and they hire 3-5.